Ep:34 Sheep's Milk Ice Cream! Interview with Delaney of Ewe and Me Homestead – Deerly Woven
In this week's episode, I chatted with Delaney Drake of Ewe and Me Homestead & Creamery. After dealing with dietary health issues, Delaney assumed dairy was off-limits. That was until her sister introduced her to sheep's milk cheese, which her body amazingly could handle! This led Delaney and her husband on a journey of starting their own sheep dairy. During the interview, Delaney shares their experience this past year getting started with dairy sheep and all the exciting plans they have for the future! -Show Notes- Delaney's: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eweandmehomestead Instagram: @eweandmecreamery **Follow Me** Instagram: @deerlywoven https://www.facebook.com/deerlywoven ~Contact~ email@example.com deerlywoven.com
- Ep:34 Sheep's Milk Ice Cream! Interview with Delaney of Ewe and Me Homestead
- Ep:33 Fantastic Finn Fiber (Video Interview) at Cedar View Farm
- Ep:32 Spreading the Longwool Love with Jeri and Irina of Flying Fibers
- Ep:31 Gotlands and Llamas and Bears, Oh My!
- Ep:30 Fine Fleece Shetlands with Jen of Whispering Pines Farm