Ep:33 Fantastic Finn Fiber (Video Interview) at Cedar View Farm – Deerly Woven
In this week's episode, I got to do an in-person interview with Ashley Hoffman of Cedar View Farm. Ashley has a breeding flock of FBA registered Finnsheep, offering both breeding and pet quality stock. She also offers wool in all stages of processing – raw, washed, combed, dyed, roving, yarn, and handmade items. On the podcast, you will hear the sit-down portion of the interview where Ashley shares her fiber journey story and how she fell in love with the Finn breed. You can head to my YouTube channel "Deerly Woven" to see the whole interview that includes Ashley's studio tour and video of her beautiful flock. -Show Notes- YouTube interview link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa5wuJoXG-U Cedar View Farm Website: https://www.cedarviewfarmva.com/ Instagram: @cedar_view_farm Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CedarViewFarmVA **Follow Me** Instagram: @deerlywoven https://www.facebook.com/deerlywoven ~Contact~ email@example.com deerlywoven.com
- Ep:33 Fantastic Finn Fiber (Video Interview) at Cedar View Farm
- Ep:32 Spreading the Longwool Love with Jeri and Irina of Flying Fibers
- Ep:31 Gotlands and Llamas and Bears, Oh My!
- Ep:30 Fine Fleece Shetlands with Jen of Whispering Pines Farm
- Ep:29 Shepherding and Shearing with Siri of Yankee Rock Farm